Sacramento Center for Spiritual Living (SCSL) welcomes everyone to participate in the Center’s life as either a Member, a Friend, or a visitor of the Center.
Members are those who are ready to formally commit to both their personal spiritual growth and to the support of SCSL as a community of open minded and open hearted seekers. As individuals, we are committed to deepening our own spiritual understanding and supporting each other to a greater understanding and demonstration of Truth. As a community, we are focused on seeing the spiritual perfection and wholeness of all so as to create a world that works for all creation.
Commitments of Members:
- To study the teachings and practices of Science of Mind and Heart and apply these in daily life.
- To attend services, classes, and social functions of this Center on a regular basis and as led by Spirit.
- To be a welcoming presence for Friends and visitors.
- To make regular contributions of time and talent as led by Spirit. This may include serving on the Board of Trustees and/or serving in other leadership positions on committees or teams of the Center
- To support this Center by making regular, identifiable, financial contributions.
- To participate in the business meetings of this Center, whenever possible, and to vote therein.