The Discovery Class:
A three week opportunity (Saturday mornings, 9 am to noon, Jan 14 – Jan 28) to become acquainted with the principles of Religious Science. The class covers:
• Some basic definitions of common terms and what we teach about some traditional religious concepts.
• Tools to change your life, including Spiritual Mind Treatment.
• The history of the Sacramento CSL.
• A brief history of New Thought and the “web” of ideas that are integrated into this teaching.
If you have just begun to attend services and activities at the Center or if you have heard about Science of Mind and want a safe place to check out who we are and what we teach – this is the class for you.
This class is offered on a love offering basis.
Would you like to enhance your spiritual connection to a Higher Power?
Are you ready to discover your emerging direction and purpose and how to make it happen? Join Rev. Sharon and Rev. Patricia for 11 weeks of self-discovery and revelation within an experiential format of lecture, discussion, sharing and process. Foundations of the Science of Mind Class begins Saturday, February 11 from 9am – noon. For more details, see our Meet-up Calendar.
In this class, we cover ten spiritual principles and practices that will change your life for the better – forever! Sign up now for this adventure with other like-minded individuals in a safe, supportive environment. You can learn to make your dreams a Reality! This class is offered on a love offering basis.
Foundations is the gateway class for all other religious science classes. Take it now so you can take classes such as Practical Mysticism and Self-Mastery which will be taught in the coming months.
We offer classes, book discussions and half day workshops throughout the year – all focused on deepening our spiritual understanding of our selves and the world. While our classes build on a foundation of Religious Science and the teachings of Ernest Holmes, they also include the writings of other past and present New Thought teachers and thought leaders. Please check our Calendar for more information.
Other recent classes have included:
- Building a Healing Consciousness
- Self-Mastery: Emergence of the True Self
- Treatment & Meditation: Spiritual Practices for Daily Living
- Exploring the Roots of Science of Mind
- Financial Freedom
- Basic Principles of the Science of Mind (Fredrick Bailes)
- Beyond Belief (a foundation class by the Centers for Spiritual Living)
- The Spiritual Path (based on the writings of Ernest Holmes)